When you want to see all the hotel deals Sydney offers. The deepest discounts, the best add-ons and independent ratings from other travellers.
For more curated choices there are other pages. But if you want to see the lot – here you are! All price ranges, all areas.
Select the features most important to you and choose the best match for your needs, wants and purse. From budget accommodation to cheap luxury hotels.
I always look for free wi-fi. You may want access to a kitchen, or to have a gym in the building. Whatever your wants, find the very best offer that meets your requirements among all the possible contenders.
Where to Stay
- Stay within 5km of the city centre for easy access to the Opera House, theatres and city happenings (unless you’ve come to surf the northern beaches).
- The further out you go, the more important it is to be close to a rail connection. Trains run more frequently and more reliably than buses.
- There’s good eating in every inner city suburb. Each has its own ‘Eat Street’ with a different regional or ethnic emphasis, but all have great food, reasonably priced.
- There are no really unsafe areas in Sydney, provided you’re not trying to buy hard drugs or get involved in other illegal activity.
- If you want to avoid the seamier side of Sydney then stay away from ‘the Strip’ in Kings Cross. That’s the part of Darlinghurst Road between the El Alamein fountain in Macleay Street and the big Coca Cola sign on William Street. Especially on weekend nights (touts, girls, drugs and homelessness plus loud, inebriated young men).
- If you’re travelling as a family, Darling Harbour can be a top choice. It’s close to the city, offers family-oriented entertainment, has a good park and there are no busy streets.
Hotel Deals Sydney
Great Sydney hotel deals are out there. Right now, because I’m moving the website to a different platform, there’s a problem in accessing them. I’m very sorry. They’ll be back up as soon as possible..
You can still get visitor reviews and ratings at TripAdvisor.